I’ve been selling on eBay for a decade and have a 100% positive feedback score. I am able to list and sell your items on eBay on a 50/50 split, based on the final selling price. eBay and Paypal commission are paid by me, listing charges are paid by you. Listing charges are still payable whether you items sells or not, so it is important to be realistic about start price etc. Listing on eBay can be time consuming – and expensive if you get it wrong!
- Discuss your items with you and ascertain the price you hope to achieve
- Explain the listing fees and advise the most suitable course of action. If you decide not to proceed, there is no cost to you.
If you decide to proceed
- Photograph your items to a professional standard using professional equipment
- Research your items and write a high standard, detailed listing
- Ensure postage is charged at an appropriate rate
- Answer questions on your behalf
- Dispatch the items on your behalf if required (extra fee may apply)